- The college Identity Card in co-operates with library membership facility; hence the ID card is compulsory for entering the central library.
- All the members of the staff and students of the college are eligible to be members of the library. Everyone keeps signature in visitor’s register before entering the library.
- When a member receives a book from the library, he / she satisfies him / herself that the book is in sound condition. If it is not, the matter shall at once be brought to the notice of the librarian, failing which the member shall be liable to replace the book with a new copy. Members shall not sub – lend the library books.
- Marking, underlining, writing, tampering and tearing away the pages of books [especially on barcode] are punishable with fine or replacement of the book or both.
- No member shall keep a book for more than a fortnight. Members can renew the due date of a book borrowed from the library for a further period of 14 days. The due date of the book will be extended to the same member if there are no other applicants for it. A book may be reissued to the same member if there are no other applicants for it.
- Absence from the college will not be admitted as an excuse for delay in returning the books. The librarian may recall a book at any time even when the normal period of loan is not over.
- Members should replace the books lost from them or should compensate for the loss by paying an amount fixed by the librarian along with the existing fine fixed for it.
- Books of the reference section will be issued for an overnight reference with the permission of the librarian.
- Users have to deposit their belongings outside the library and observe strict silence in the premises.
- The membership of those who tear away pages or steal books or misbehave to the staff will be suspended and further disciplinary actions will be taken against them by Principal.
|Sl. No||Applicable Period||Late Fee Payable at the Rate|
|1||1 to 14 days||Nil|
|2||15th day (inclusive) onwards||Rs.1 per day / book|